Highlights of our Hospice Program
- 100% covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurances,
- 24/7 Nursing on-call services so we can assist you when you need it the most,
- We cover the cost of medication related to the patients hospice diagnosis,
- We cover the cost of medical equipment (i.e. beds, wheelchairs and oxygen, etc…),
- Access to 4 Inpatient Hospice Units across Atlanta,
- A dedicated and experienced team of Physicians, Nurses, Chaplains, Social Workers and Volunteers,
- Comfort care in the convenience of your home surrounded by friends and family!
Routine Home Care
Routine home care is the most common form of hospice care and is delivered in the patient’s home, whether it be a private residence, nursing home, assisted living community or alternative senior living residence.
When symptoms cannot be effectively managed through home care, patients can utilize an inpatient bed which provides around the clock care for a short-period of time until they can return back to routine home care.
We have a passionate group of volunteers that can provide companionship to our patients through playing games, music, reading or providing respite care if the family caregiver needs to run a short errand. All volunteers are screened and taken through our volunteer training program.
Caring for a critically or terminally ill loved one can be difficult for all involved. Respite care allows the patient to be admitted to a inpatient bed for between 1-5 days to provide a break for the family caregiver.
When pain or symptoms become uncontrollable, continuous care can be used to provide Nurse and Caregiver care for between 8-24 hours a day at the patient’s home to maintain their comfort.
We will be by your side following the loss of a loved one to help provide grief support through various services including home visits by chaplains, volunteers and bereavement specialists or information about bereavement support groups in your community.